Part # AC2073
● Revers angle dual head lock-on air chuck fits standard automotive wheel with Schrader valves and can be applied to fill a variety of tires, including car, van, bus, pick-up, tractor, truck and heavy vehicle.
● The angled push-pull chuck has 2 connection points: straight head is specially designed for inner/single wheels valves whose stem is outwards, and 30 degree reverse head for outer wheels whose valve stem is inwards. So it can access hard-to-reach valves.
● The angled air chuck has the option of a closed or open flow type. The closed type is constructed with built-in shut-off valve to hold air back until it is pressed onto a valve stem. This should be used with air compressors or air supply systems without a valve between the air source and the tire chuck. When used as the inflating tip for a tire inflator or tire gauge, it has to be the open flow type air chuck so that your inflator or gauge will not be broken.
● The dual head is made of zinc alloy, and steel cap with chrome plated which offers better corrosion resistance.
● The 6 inch / 150mm long stem and dual head chuck body is coated with polyurethane for rust free and help you to reach inner wheels while keep your hands clean.
● Max pressure of 150 pounds per square inch
● The inlet features 1/4” NPT female thread with 5/8” or 16mm hexagon terminal, compatible with any air source with relative male thread adaptors.
● Both straight head and angled reverse head could lock onto tire valve thread.