Part # 192038
● Precision engineered for industrial use giving a maximum airline pressure of up to 150 PSI
● Linear gauge reading in PSI with 2psi increment, could be customized for Bar, Kpa etc.
● Tough die cast Aluminum body with steel operating lever and impact absorbing bumper
● Each heavy duty tyre inflator with gauge is performance-tested and calibrated to international accuracy standard: ANSI B40.1 Grade B (2%) and EN12645: 2014
● Air inlet – 1/4 NPT or BSP Female
● Air pressure range: 0 – 150 PSI / 0 – 10 Bar
● The compact design makes it easy to store away
● Ideal for workshops, tyre bays and garage forecourts
● Large magnifier viewing window gives great field of viewing
● Lighter weight provides less work strain and easier for repetitive use
● The heavy duty tyre inflator with gauge is slim line profile, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped.
● The heavy duty tyre inflator with gauge comes with a rubber grip on chuck which is a dual head and hold on style
● Separated air bleeding valve avoids confusion of inflating and deflating.
● Both valve cartridges and gauge can be replaced. Less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy